Friday, February 6, 2009

Quotes On Friendship

#10 – “Good friends pick you up when you fall… Best friends push you down again and make you laugh!” -Unknown

#9 - "It takes a long time to grow an old friend." - John Leonard

#8 - "Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus

#7 - "Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with." - Mark Twain

#6 - "Real friends are those who, when you feel you've made a fool of yourself, don't feel you've done a permanent job." – Unknown

#5 - "Friendship is always a sweet responsibilty, never an oppourtunity." - Kahil Gibran

#4 - "Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same." - Flavia

#3 - "Believe not only in yourself, but believe in your friends as well for it is in the eyes of your friends that you discover yourself."- Emmy Huot

#2 - "Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success." - Oscar Wilde

#1 – “You and I will be friends until we are old and senile… then we’ll be new friends.” - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment