10. WHATEVER – A woman’s way of saying SCREW YOU.
9. GO AHEAD – This is a dare, not permission, do NOT do it.
8. NOTHING – Means SOMETHING and you need to be WORRIED.
7. FINE – This is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is RIGHT, and YOU need to SHUT UP.
6. REALLY? – Usually accompanied by the raised eye brow. She is giving you a chance to self-regulate your behavior or actions before she is forced to unleash the fury.
5. WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? – She knows what you said. She heard it. She is giving YOU the opportunity to realize the enormity of your words so you can feel properly sheepish and small.
4. THAT’S ENOUGH – She has heard enough and she will now judge the situation accordingly. You should STOP TALKING when you hear this.
3. I’M DONE – She cannot take another second of whatever is going on. You need to LEAVE. NOW.
2. DON’T LIE – just don’t. She probably already knows the truth or knows what to look for (a tell) when you do lie.
1. THAT’S OK – She is thinking long and hard about HOW and WHEN you will pay for your mistake.