10. Anomaly – It makes me happy when I can discover and point out an anomaly. Mainly because I can say or write the word "anomaly…"
9. Awkward – This word has been popular lately, also I love reading and tweeting “that awkward moment when…” tweets. They are so true and so funny.
8. Audacity – Such an accusatory word. “You have the audacity to come in here and disrespect me like that? It’s like an eloquent way of saying someone has balls.
7. Articulate – People that can articulate well, are some of my favorite people in the world.
6. Aesthetics – I feel very grown up using this word.
5. Apostrophe – I’m not sure I love the word as much as I love when and actual apostrophe (‘) is used correctly and hate when it isn’t.
4. Amuck – It is just fun to say. “The kids are running amuck.”
3. Abominable – I have loved this word, ever since I first saw the Abominable Snowman from “Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer.”
2. Alliteration – Don’t you love how it just rolls off your tongue?
1. Absolutely – This has been my favorite word ever since I started watching The Office. Dwight: Do you want to form an alliance with me?
Jim: Absolutely, I do.
Amazing – an old standby favorite.
Anagram – discovering and figuring out anagrams make every word lover happy.Appreciate – Another great word! I use it a lot in my business writing and correspondence.
Actually – I over-use this particular word a lot. Especially, in my writing. Oh well, I love it!