Tuesday, October 27, 2009

SpongeBob Square Pants - for Jacob


10. “Meow.” -Gary

9. “There it is (The Krusty Krab) the finest eating establishment ever established for eating.”--SpongeBob

8. “You mean what we thought they thought, we think and thought they thought. We think?” - Patrick

7. “Psst, Squidward, I'm working in the kitchen... at night! Hey Squidward, guess what? I'm chopping lettuce... at night! Look at me, I'm swabbing the bathroom... at night! OW I burned my hand!... at night!” -SpongeBob

6. “Is mayonnaise an instrument?"-Patrick

5. “Do u smell that? That smell, it's the smell of a smelly smell that smells smelly.” – Mr. Krabs

4. "Oh well, I guess I'm not wearing any pants today!" - SpongeBob


3. “Squidward, I used your clarinet to unclog my toilet.” - SpongeBob

2. “This isn't your average darkness ... This is advanced darkness!” – SpongeBob

1. "I anything can't do right since because pickles!" -SpongeBob

Bonus:

1. "This city needs to be destroyed!!! Or at least painted another color." Squidward


2. Gary: “Meow”.
SpongeBob: “Gary. Where's your holiday spirit?”
Gary: “Bark!”

No comments:

Post a Comment