Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Marge Simpson

10. "Homer, you know how unpredictable the French are. One minute they're kissing a woman's hand, then next, they're chopping off her head!"

9. "Homer, I've gone through seven years of receipts, and you've spent less on gifts for me than you have on temporary tattoos."

8. "I brought you a tuna sandwich. They say it's brain food. I guess because there's so much dolphin in it, and you know how smart they are."

7. “We have roots here, Homer. We have friends and library cards … Bart’s lawyer is here”

6. "The way I see it, if you can raise three kids who can knock out and hogtie a perfect stranger, you must be doing something right."

5. "Homer! I don't want you using your new sleeper hold on the children!"

4. "Only your father could take a part-time job at a small town paper and wind up the target of international assassins."

3. "You should listen to your heart, and not the voices in your head."

2. "You love Shake n' Bake. You used to put it in your coffee."

1. "Rap music belongs in the rubbish bin! It encourages punching, boastfulness and rudeness towards hos!"

No comments:

Post a Comment