10. You can't get pulled over or get a ticket. Okay, well that's not exactly true. You can get a ticket by staying home... but you can't get pulled over for drinking and driving!
9. The booze is cheaper and you can get exactly what you want by being your own bartender. Try this drink recipe that I created... You will absolutely not be sorry:
1 part vodka
2 parts Bailey's Irish Creme
1/2 part pepermint schnapps
1/2 part creme de cacao
shake in a martini shaker with ice... serve up in a martini glass. Yum!
8. Crowd Control - if someone spills a drink on you, is loud and obnoxious or is hogging the tv remote... you can ground them!
7. It's warm - get the blanket and the fuzzy slippers and get ready to party!
6. No worries about
fitting into finding a great outfit to wear out.
5. USA Marathons - This year is "Burn Notice." Should be good.
4. The Sharks are on TV (vs. Phoenix) - Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sharks!
3. After you have welcomed in the New Year your bed is just a few steps away.
2. When you wake up in the morning, you know EXACTLY where you parked your car.
1. You don't have to spend any money!!!