10. I must prevent the 11 y/o from driving himself to school. He would totally do it.
8. Let the dog out to pee
7. Check my Farmville
6. Check e-mail
5. Seeing the sunny, grateful and happy faces of my children as they go off to school (oh wait, that's the tv show I dvr'd. My kids are the grumpy ones who can't find their shoes).
4. Making a "to-do" list (ha ha ha, that won't get done. But? I still make them anyway.)
3. That moment when I walk in the door, after dropping kids off at school, and realize I have the whole house to myself for several hours.
2. Knowing that I can go back to bed in an hour if I want to.
1. Knowing that I have exactly 24 hours to come up with better reasons to get up before I have to get up and do this all over again.